- Jul 30 - why do we ask kids what they want to be when they grow up? I'm full grown and still have no… instagram.com/p/rGlPRtAw_X/ 6 hours ago
- Jul 29 - pretty good day #365feministselfie instagram.com/p/rEA_8qgw5d/ 1 day ago
- Jul 28 - went back to work today and even with all the typing my wrists feel pretty good… instagram.com/p/rBY128Aw7D/ 2 days ago
- Jul 27 - laundry bites, but at least my wrists didn't hurt doing it #bleh #365feministselfie instagram.com/p/q-9Jdfgw6l/ 3 days ago
- Bonus pic since I missed yesterday... the positive from this weekend is that I've finished off a lot… instagram.com/p/q8SGvugwzl/ 4 days ago
- Firefall: Jetpacks and Hot-pants take over Pax'11
- Tropebusting: Matriarchies in gaming and Sci-Fi/Fantasy
- Action Ladies in High Heels: This is way worse than just a possible broken ankle.
- Everquest Next: My biggest nerd moment at PAX Prime 2013
- Mass Effect 3 Blogthru Part 2: Squidbots, Sexbots, and the female! Oh my!
- Mass Effect Blogthru Part 7: Now if I can just pacify the Reapers, Garrus'll make me a Saint
- The Last of PAX: The Indie Games that caught my eye
- When Is It Sexist?: A Chart That Doesn't Get It Quite Right
- Are all women bitches? Theory of a Deadman says yes, is misogynist as all get out.
- Mass Effect 3: A BlogThru, Part 1
anti-choice Anti-Feminism Armors Bad Science Bechel Test Booth Babes Brink Chilvarly Commander Shepard Crappy Excuses Diablo 2 EQ2 Everquest Next Evo-Psyc Fable 2 Fable 3 Fantasy Feminism Feminist Gaming FemShep Gaming Culture Gender gender binary Gendered Armor Kanazawa Life or something like it Male Gaze Mass Effect 3 Misogyny MMOs Patriarchy PAX PAX'11 PAX Prime 2013 Racism Rape Culture Rape Jokes Are Not Funny RIFT Saints Row 2 Sci-Fi Sexism Sexism in Gaming sexual dimorphism Sexual Harrasment Sizeism Skyrim Tropes Video Games WildStar WoW