- So I’m in line right now waiting to get a certain hot new...
- Sept 18 - had a nice lazy first day off…tomorrow we get...
- Participate in a Survey About Gender Diversity in Video Games
- "Wal-Mart earned $27 billion in profit last year. They could afford to pay their bottom million..."
- postracialcomments: breanna1227: postracialcomments: A...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Mass Effect 3 Blogthru Part 9: In which a decision I didn't even know I had made comes back to haunt me
- Everquest Next: My biggest nerd moment at PAX Prime 2013
- Jockey Bras: Yes, it's like a jockey strap for your boobs
- Mass Effect 3 Blogthru Part 8: Holy Exposition, Batman!
- Mass Effect 3 Blogthru Part 4: I am the Queen of All Girl Scouts and I am terrible at Renegade choices
- Mass Effect 3 Blogthru Part 3: Now THAT is how you kill a Reaper!
- A disappointing return trip to Albion
- Action Ladies in High Heels: This is way worse than just a possible broken ankle.
- WildStar not as bad as it looks, maybe...
- Mass Effect 3 Blogthru Part 2: Squidbots, Sexbots, and the female! Oh my!
anti-choice Anti-Feminism Armors Bad Science Bechel Test Booth Babes Brink Chilvarly Commander Shepard Crappy Excuses Diablo 2 EQ2 Everquest Next Evo-Psyc Fable 2 Fable 3 Fantasy Feminism Feminist Gaming FemShep Gaming Culture Gender gender binary Gendered Armor Kanazawa Life or something like it Male Gaze Mass Effect 3 Misogyny MMOs Patriarchy PAX PAX'11 PAX Prime 2013 Racism Rape Culture Rape Jokes Are Not Funny RIFT Saints Row 2 Sci-Fi Sexism Sexism in Gaming sexual dimorphism Sexual Harrasment Sizeism Skyrim Tropes Video Games WildStar WoW